Are you a budding photographer? Share your snaps of the Lymington River in the photography competition for a chance to win £200.
The competition is open to all amateur photographers who are inspired by the ever-changing beauty of the Lymington River.
Whether you are inspired by the changing seasons, the rich variety of wildlife, the ebb and flow of the water or the coming and going of people and vessels we want you to capture what the Lymington River means to you.
The winner will be chosen by the Town Mayor for Lymington and Pennington Town Council, Councillor Anne Corbridge, and will receive a cash prize of £200. The winning photo will also be featured in the 2020 Lymington Harbour Guide.
In the meantime, we’ll feature our favourites and contenders in the Lymington Harbour newsletter (sign up here).
How to Enter and Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for entries is midnight on 1st November 2019. The winner will be announced on publication of the Harbour Guide in January 2020.
- Up to three entries (images) per person are permitted. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not contravene the rights of third parties.
- Photos must not contain offensive material nor portray illegal or unsafe activity. Entries considered unfit as a result will not be accepted for entry into the competition.
- Images must be entered as .jpg les no larger than 5MB and no smaller than 1MB. The minor manipulation of images using Photoshop or equivalent is acceptable.
- Send images to email@example.com
- There will be one overall winner selected on behalf of Lymington Harbour Commissioners. This decision will be final.
- By entering the competition, each entrant grants Lymington Harbour Commissioners a non-exclusive irrevocable license to reproduce, publish and communicate to the public by any means and exhibit their image(s) and copies of their image(s) in all media throughout the world in relation to the competition and the promotion of Lymington Harbour.
- The competition is run by Lymington Harbour Commissioners, Harbour Office, Bath Road, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 3SE