LNTM No 8 of 2021
With effect from Monday 17th May Step 3 of the Government roadmap to ease Covid-19 restrictions will come into force. From that date the following rules (as they relate to leisure boating) will apply:-
ROADMAP STEP 3 (FROM 17th MAY 2021)
- Boating activity is permitted.
- Up to six persons or two households can meet indoors or outdoors. Maximum of 30 people outdoors.
- Domestic overnight stays are permitted.
- Publicly accessible slipways are open.
- You must continue to maintain social distancing in accordance with Government guidance.
- The Harbour Office reception is open on a ‘one in one out’ basis due to the limited space available.
You can read the Government's full roadmap document here which includes details of the arrangements for hospitality and retail.
This Notice will replace LNTM 5/2021 which will be cancelled from 23.59 hours on 16th May 2021.
Issued on the 12th May 2021