On Monday 5th April the Prime Minister confirmed that Step 3 of the Government roadmap to ease Covid-19 restrictions will go ahead from Monday 12th April. From that date the following rules (as they relate to leisure boating) will apply:-
ROADMAP STEP 3 (FROM 12th APRIL 2021)
- Boating activity is permitted.
- Up to six persons or two households can meet outdoors. Household only indoors (below decks).
- Domestic overnight stays are permitted (household only).
- Publicly accessible slipways are open.
- You must continue to maintain social distancing from those outside your household or bubble.
The Harbour Office reception is open on a 'one in, one out' basis. However, where you can conduct your business by email or over the phone, please do so at email@example.com or call 01590 672014.
You can read the Government's full roadmap document here which includes details of the arrangements for hospitality and retail.
This Notice will replace LNTM 4/2021 which will be cancelled from 23.59 hours on 11th April 2021.
Issued on the 6th April 2021